FAQFrequently Asked Questions
AIR-TECH Series FAQ
- QAre the items in the Air-Tech series reusable?
Yes! With proper washing and care, the Air-Tech series items are reusable. Please note that product longevity may vary in accordance with methods and strength of use, lubricant choice, cleaning and storage methods, and overall maintenance.
For best results, use TENGA HOLE LOTION and always follow care instructions.
- QAre the items in the Air-Tech series electronic?
The Air-Tech items are not electronic and may be enjoyed manually.
- QWhat is the difference between the TENGA CUP Series and TENGA Air-Tech Series?
While the TENGA CUP series are single-use disposable items, the Air-Tech series are structurally similar reusable items. They have even stronger vacuum strength thanks to their airflow structure and a new air-cushion system. Cris-crossing ribs along the length of the inner sleeve allow air to flow out of the case upon insertion, and create pockets of trapped air which provide pressure from all sides, creating more intense vacuum sensations.
- QDoes that mean the Air-Tech Series is better than the CUP Series?
Not exactly. While reusability is great, the convenience of a single-use item is not to be set aside. The CUPs also come in a variety of types that each provide a different function, such as a malleable case, double insertion points, etc., and they’re lower in price, allowing for exploration of a variety of sensations for less.
- QWhat is different about each item in the Air-Tech series?
The items in the Air-Tech series vary in size and texture, and each offer a different experience.
White: Gentle. Smoother internal details and softer materials for a subtler sensation.
Red: Regular. Similar to our red CUP series, this is the standard stimulation strength.
Black: Strong. This material is the strongest of the three, with dynamic internal details for strong sensations.
Silver: Ultra. With a case and internal gel 1.2 times larger than the standard Air-Tech items, the Ultra also has more pronounced bumps and ridges inside.
- QI’m having trouble inserting, what can I do?
Don’t forget to remove the sticker covering the air hole at the tip of the item – this allows air to flow out of the item for smooth insertion.
Ensure that the inside of the sleeve, insertion point of the sleeve, and your member are all well lubricated.
During use, covering this air hole after insertion will create a vacuum on the inside for an exhilarating suction sensation!
- QHow should I open the Air-Tech?
DO NOT twist the cap to open – it is a pull-off cap. Twisting the cap can result in product damage and loss of suction strength.
- QHow should I wash the Air-Tech series?
1) Remove internal sleeve from outer case.
2) Invert and wash under running lukewarm water.
3) Dry off with a towel.
4) Invert again to original state to dry. If left inverted the material may stretch and become unusable. Be sure to dry the sleeve on a clean surface, as the material can absorb colors or odors.
5) Once completely dry, return sleeve to case for storage.
■ Wash with cold or tepid water.
■ Use only neutral or mild soap. Soaps high in acid or alkaline content may damage product material.
■ Do NOT wash with alcohol or other cleaners.
- QWhat should I use for lubrication with the Air-Tech series?
The items in the Air-Tech series all include a sample of TENGA HOLE LOTION [REAL].
We recommend using TENGA HOLE LOTION for further uses. Please note that while the material of the sleeve (TPE) should be compatible with other water-based lubricants, we cannot be held responsible for any damage that may occur from third-party lubricants.
Oils and silicone-based lubricants should not be used, as these can damage the material.
- QWhat are the size and properties of the Air-Tech series?
Insertion Depth: Approx. 15cm
Insertion Width: Approx. 4.5cm
Insertion Depth: Approx. 17.5cm
Insertion Width: Approx. 6cm
Hard-cased (No Stretch)
Sample pouch of lotion included
- QWhat materials are used to make the Air-Tech series?
Internal Sleeve: Thermoplastic Elastomer (TPE)
Lotion: HOLE LOTION [REAL] (Red) Ingredients:
Water, Glycerin, Sodium Polyacrylate, Ethanol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, EDTA-2Na, Polysorbate 80, Sorbitan Cocoate, Fragrance
- QHow should I dispose of the Air-Tech series?
Waste separation and recycling will differ according to region, so please refer to your local guidelines for further details on how to dispose of items made with the materials listed above.
- QAre there fake or counterfeit TENGA items out there?
Currently there are a number of counterfeit TENGA items on the market. While they may look very similar to authentic TENGA products, the quality is far inferior and may even be dangerous to use.
For further information about counterfeit items, click here.
If you are concerned you may have purchased a counterfeit item, please contact us and we can help you determine the authenticity of your items.