FAQFrequently Asked Questions
- QIs the TENGA SPINNER reusable?
Yes! With proper washing and care, the TENGA SPINNER is reusable.
Please note that product longevity may vary in accordance with methods and strength of use, lubricant choice, cleaning and storage methods, and overall maintenance.
For best results, use TENGA HOLE LOTION and always follow care instructions.
- QIs the TENGA SPINNER electronic?
The TENGA SPINNER is not electronic and may be enjoyed manually.
- QWhat is different about each TENGA SPINNER?
Each of the TENGA SPINNERs contain a completely different internal structure that provide a completely unique sensation, with a different material firmness to suit the experience.
Please check each TENGA SPINNER product page to see photos of the internal designs and read more about each item.
- QHow should I wash the TENGA SPINNER?
1) Invert the insertion point of the SPINNER (up to the coil) and wash under running cold or tepid water.
2) Dry off with a towel.
3) Place the SPINNER on to its Drying Case to air dry.
4) Once completely dry, place into the case for storage.
■ Wash with cold or tepid water.
■ Use only neutral or mild soap. Soaps high in acid or alkaline content may damage product material.
■ Do NOT wash with alcohol or other cleaners.
■ Please ensure the product is completely clean and dry before storing to help avoid mold and other build-up.
- QHow should I lubricate the TENGA SPINNER?
Lubricate both the inside and around the insertion point to allow for smooth entry. Insufficient lubrication may make it difficult to insert, or cause discomfort during use.
- QWhat are the size and properties of the TENGA SPINNER?
Insertion Depth: Approx. 17cm
Insertion Width: Approx. 5cm
Lotion pouch included
- QWhat materials are used to make the TENGA SPINNER?
Casing: PP, PS, PE
Lotion: HOLE LOTION [REAL] (Red) Ingredients:
Water, Glycerin, Sodium Polyacrylate, Ethanol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, EDTA-2Na, Polysorbate 80, Sorbitan Cocoate, Fragrance
- QHow should I dispose of the TENGA SPINNER?
Waste separation and recycling will differ according to region, so please refer to your local guidelines for further details on how to dispose of items made with the materials listed above.
- QAre there fake or counterfeit TENGA items out there?
Currently there are a number of counterfeit TENGA items on the market. While they may look very similar to authentic TENGA products, the quality is far inferior and may even be dangerous to use.
For further information about counterfeit items, click here.
If you are concerned you may have purchased a counterfeit item, please contact us and we can help you determine the authenticity of your items.